Resources for Students and New Professionals
These articles address topcis of interest to students and new professionals. Contact us if you have a resource to add.
- Conferences: Why to Attend and How to Benefit (PDF; originally appeared: RRN, Spring 2002) - By Shanna E. Smith & Caroline T. Rankin
- Top 5 Tips for Successfully Navigating Your First Conference (link to ScienceOfRelationships.com, July 2012) - By Sadie Leder
- Surviving Graduate School: The Dissertation and Other Doctoral Milestones (PDF; originally appeared: ISSPR Bulletin, Spring 1998) - By Timothy J. Loving & Laura J. Shebilske
- Mentoring for the Millennium (PDF; originally appeared: ISSPR Bulletin, Spring 1999) - By Catherine A. Surra
- Pursuing Post-Doctoral Training (PDF; originally appeared: ISSPR Bulletin, Fall 1999) - By Sylvia Niehuis